Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday and Christmas

Alexis is turning 4 on November 19th, and we're having her party this Saturday, I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

It's been hard having so many birthdays in October and November when Christmas is just around the corner. Especially with Cameron not working due to school, and with the little amount I make at Target....lets just say the dollars are in the red.

But this is a happy post!
Today I stumbled upon the CUTEST bicycle I have ever seen in my life, and my mom is considering getting it for Alexis for Christmas. Cameron and I would, but we already have in motion what we will be getting for her.

Voila, the cutest bike EVER.

Right? It has a seat for her dollies (she asked for a specific one from Santa this year), and a basket for all her little treasures she likes to collect. It even has giant polka dots on the basket and giant buttons on the training wheels! I can't get over the cuteness.
And since Alexis loves pink...it's just perfect.
Had to post!
As I said, birthday pics will come as soon as I've got some.

No comments:

Post a Comment