Sunday, April 28, 2013

Newest smith house

We've moved! Again. For the 9th time in 6 years, but who's counting? Me!
Luckily this is going to be our last move for a while. Says me. I even had the nerve to cut up and throw away our moving boxes this time. They needed it anyway, they were all falling apart from being used so many times.
Un-luckily this time we moved just 3 weeks before baby No. 2 was due! A little stressful. But finally worth it!
I've added the photos of the walk-through to the Smith Houses page, go check it out!

The apartment building is owned by my in-laws, and the building's name is Smithhaven; my brother in-law lives in one of the other 3 apartments with his wife, and my sister in-law lives in yet another one with her two boys. All the Smiths. :) Must be confusing for the post office.

The walk-through has it all, but here's the gist:


We went from this, and this

to this

And this!

No comments:

Post a Comment