Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekly Cleaning List Printable

I've created my first document that I felt was helpful, clean, and aesthetically pleasing enough to consider turning it into a downloadable pdf file! Needless to say I'm pretty excited. I've learned to convert a word document to both pdf and png form, giving you the visual below, and the link to the download below that!

This is a weekly cleaning list that I have found to be VERY helpful, which I discovered on another blog (credited below). However it was not my taste aesthetically so I prettied it up a bit. I loved the way it turned out so much that I've decided to share it with you!


Download this document here

Feel free to download and use as you'd like! If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Leave me a comment and I will gladly edit this for you!

As noted on the document itself, this is NOT my original document. It is a document from Freshlysimple.com that I thought could be put to better use prettied up a bit. Please go there for the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment